We make Thirteen different spirits
- 3 Whiskeys
- 2 Gins
- 3 Vodkas
- 5 Brandies
Click on a label to learn more
We make fourteen different wines
- 5 White table wines; 3 dry and 2 sweet
- 5 Red table wines; 3 dry and 2 sweet
- 4 Dessert wines from fruits and rose petals
- 2 Sangrias; 1 red and 1 white
We make 5 ports and 1 sherry
- Angelica - First wine made in America
- Mon Cherie dark cherry port
- Dulcinea muscat port
- Rio Rojo classic tawny port
- Rio Blanco rare white port
- Al Azar cherry sherry
Click on the label to learn more
Everyone likes chocolates......
Click on a chocolate to let your eyes do the tasting.
Most extracts are made from Vodka. We make ours using a multitude of our various spirits.
5 - Vanilla extracts - made from organic vanilla beans
1 - Ginseng extract from Korean red root ginseng - for health
1 - Ginger extract that we use for cocktails, e.g., gin-ginger mojito and for cooking
Add a fermentation equation or periodic table of spirits T-shirt to your collection. A great way to commemorate your trip to Los Alamos or to celebrate your adult beverage journey.
Perhaps a set of stemless logo wine glass or a logo tile to give as a gift to the person who watched your cat while you goofed off?
Learn more about our merchandise by clicking on a Tee Shirt.